What information do we collect?
We collect information from you when you register on our site, subscribe to our newsletter, respond to a survey or fill out a form.
- Name, address, telephone number and any other contact details
- Electronic address(es)
- Vehicle details including registration, model, colour, condition and any other relevant details
- Visiting dates, and frequency
- Newsletter readership and engagement
- Preferred e-mail client
- Any preferences or other information that you provide
What do we use your information for?
Any of the information we collect from you may be used in one of the following ways:
- To personalise your experience (your information helps us to better respond to your individual needs)
- To improve our website (we continually strive to improve our website offerings based on the information and feedback we receive from you)
- To improve customer service (your information helps us to more effectively respond to your customer service requests and support needs)
- To administer a contest, promotion, survey or other site feature
- To send periodic emails, SMS and direct mail
The email address you provide may be used to send you information, respond to inquiries, and/or other requests or questions.
How do we protect your information?
We store personal information in a combination of secure computer storage facilities and paper-based files and other records. In so doing, we have taken numerous steps to protect your personal information from misuse, interference and loss, and unauthorised access, modification or disclosure.
Additionally we impose strict requirements of security and confidentiality on all third parties as to how they store, handle and deal with your personal information.
Do we disclose any information to outside parties?
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information. This does not include trusted third parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others rights, property, or safety. However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
Third party links
Occasionally, at our discretion, we may include or offer third party products or services on our website, or newsletter. These third party sites have separate and independent privacy policies. We therefore have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites. Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of our site and welcome any feedback about these sites.
Opting out of direct marketing
If you do not wish to receive direct marketing information from Waves Carwash, please use the contact details below to update your preferences, or use the unsubscribe feature on our electronic marketing communications. Please note that if you make such a request:
- We may still need to use your personal information to provide you with the services and products you have requested as a Member or customer; and
- It may not be possible for us to immediately action a request to cease receiving any or all direct marketing material. However, we will respond to such requests as soon as practicable and will make all reasonable efforts to promptly activate a change in preference or an opt out of receiving future direct marketing material.
- We cannot remove your visitation records from our database due to tax purposes.
- We will not sell or rent your personal information without your consent. We may disclose your personal information where we are required or authorised by law to disclose your personal information or for any purposes connected to a fraud, crime prevention or impropriety investigation.
Waves Car Wash Cafe Braddon Pty Ltd
Cnr Elouera & Lonsdale Streets
Braddon, ACT 2612
(02) 6247 0443
ABN: 26 124 574 205